Please make sure all the guests are respecting the rules. We wish you a pleasant and safe stay!
- Maintain a good level of cleanliness (remove the shoes inside, do your dishes…).
- Try to be quiet between 10pm and 7am.
- In case of any trouble with neighbours, please notify us as soon as possible.
- Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, poisons and drugs are strictly prohibited on premises.
- Never leave children unsupervised without any adults.
- Make sure all windows and doors are closed and locked when you go out.
- We are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables. In this should happen, please let us know as soon as possible.
- No unregistered additional guests for the night.
- No parties and large gatherings allowed at the property.
- Be sure to ventilate the kitchen while cooking.
- Please return any kitchen items back to where you originally found them.
- Do not eat or drink in the bedrooms. The kitchen table is for meals. The bed is for sleeping.
- Make sure you switch off light and all electrical appliances when you go out.
- No smoking allowed at the property.
- Please do not rearrange furniture.
- Always report any accidental damages or breakages in a timely manner, especially before check-out. In case of any damage, you will have to pay the repair costs that exceed security deposit.
Please refer to the booking guide specific to your accommodation for any other house rules that may apply.